Comrades, listen to this! We know that everyone needs security, right? Women are often the ones promoting safety at work, at home, and with friends. Teenagers and boys don’t always know that they need safety measures, and men feel safer than we do because of their gender. The truth is that the attackers and victims are men and women. We can everybody Be roughly 95% safer from creeps and crooks just by learning these top 5 women’s personal safety secrets. How? Prevention is 90% awareness. So if you know all five secrets, you can’t help but be at least 5% more confident! Top 3 reasons you haven’t heard “The Secrets” before:
- Secrets are simple, and we tend to make things a lot more complicated than necessary – when everyone learns how simple personal safety is, there will be far fewer victims.
- Most people avoid the issue of personal safety for fear of acknowledging their vulnerability to crime. Burying our heads in the sand and waiting for the crime theme to go away makes us more likely targets for attackers.
- The focus of most safety information is negative and random safety advice and ineffective self-defense techniques – safety must be taught in a positive way to do the way!
Top 5 Personal Safety Secrets For Women (To Share With Your Loved Ones)
- Understand the “attacker” mentality: The key to knowing where a person is going is knowing where they come from.
- Safe body language – Speaking this language can save your life.
- Your voice is your number one weapon – knowing the power of your own voice and how to use it effectively is vital to avoid becoming a victim.
- Setting and enforcing personal limits: knowing what is acceptable and unacceptable to you prior to
something happens allows you to protect your personal space.
- Trust your instincts above everybody else – The job of these survival instincts is to keep you alive.
As you can see, each of these five personal security secrets is very important and can individually repel attackers. However, putting them all together and putting them into practice in habits can bring you a great deal of security, peace of mind, and empowerment in your daily life.